Do I really need a website?
In today’s competitive business world, it is absolutely crucial for your business to have a website. In addition to gaining new business leads in the online market, you will increase the satisfaction of your current customers as you interact with them, presenting occasional “specials” and business news.
What do I get when I order?
When you order a new website, Matt Yutzy will personally assist you in developing your business’s online goals. It might be easy for you to throw some information and photos together and stick it on the web, but that obviously leads to online failure. Graphics and information are just the beginning to the art of website design, and Matt will carefully guide you through the whole process to a successful business website.
- Graphics design: Custom logo, buttons, navigation, etc.
- Coding: We will write clean, professional code to ensure a fast, problem-free user experience
- Website Photos: We’ll add any photos you provide to your new site
- Social Media Integration: We’ll add Twitter & Facebook buttons, etc
- Annual website maintenance: Includes minor site changes
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Management System – Perhaps the most important part of our packages, this allows you to easily log in to your website and update / change text, upload new photos, delete old content, and add new content.
What do I do after I get a website?
Using the powerful tool of social media, you will be able to strengthen your online presence even further by keeping your customers “in the loop” with what your business is doing. As customer interaction increases, your business name will spread into their social networks, increasing your presence exponentially.